Wild (4-9-0, 8 pts) at Penguins (11-2-0, 22 pts)
Mellon Arena - Pittsburgh
Two good defensemen. Burns can be excellent on the offensive attack while Orpik is more of a defensive guy.
Why does it matter?
Minnesota is the home of GM Chuck Fletcher and coach Todd Richards, both out of the Penguins system. They're trying to build in a fashion similar to Pittsburgh.
What has been happening lately?
- Pens - The Pens earned two points with a late rally last night in Columbus. The team has been amazingly good (and probably lucky) in the early going this year.
- Wild - The early season for the Wild has not been kind, but they did have a nice win over the Rangers last night at home.
- Can the Wild win back to back games for the first time this season?
- Can the Wild win on the road for the first time this season?
- Can the Pens beat a team they should beat at home?
- Who will have more hits, Clutterbuck or Orpik?
- Avoid the slow start.
- Execute on the power play.