It was nice to see the box score (and highlights).
A few quick thoughts:
- I can't remember seeing the Pens get so many chances in transition this season. Either the Blues aren't used to it, or the Pens are getting better at generating them.
- They kept the penalties to a minimum, tying their season low with having to kill only two penalties.
- 12 shots for Malkin with 11 more that were missed? Can those numbers be right?
- That goal post early by Winchester could have sent the game in a different direction.
- Hopefully Gonchar isn't hurt too badly.