Coyotes (1-0-0, 2 pts) at Penguins (2-0-0, 4 pts)
Mellon Arena - Pittsburgh
If Mueller is OUTSTANDING, what does that make Geno? I'm going with SUPREME.
Why does it matter?
This is one of the games that you'll look back on late in the year if the Pens fail to get two points. It's a weaker team at home - the Pens need to take care of business, especially considering the game tomorrow night.
Questions to be answered
- Can the Pens make this one look easier than the first two games?
- The Coyotes opened with an impressive road win, spoiling the home opener of the improved Kings. Can they keep it up?
- Is Sid healthy enough?
- Dominate the offensive zone - keep possession of the puck and apply pressure.
- Stay out of the penalty box.
- Continue to execute on the power play - even though they didn't score against the Isles, I thought they played well.