Penguins (4-1-0, 8 pts) at Senators (3-1-0, 6 pts)
Elliott isn't the starter this season, but he did win on Saturday night, as did Fleury.
Why does it matter?
Despite a bad year, the Sens are still in my mind as a rival of the Pens. The first beating in the playoffs a few years back still stings, so it's always nice to beat these guys.
Questions to be answered
- The Sens are off to a hot start, but the games they've won were against Toronto, Atlanta and the Isles. Can they win against a better opponent?
- Can the Pens continue their good play on the road?
- Can the Pens stay out of the box for a second straight game? They were only there twice against Toronto.
- Both teams have allowed more than 30 shots just once so far. Take advantage of the chances you get, because there may not be many.
- Stay out of the box!
- The Sens have been rolling four lines pretty consistently. The Pens will have to match that, or risk being out worked.
- Keep the top lines off of the scoreboard for the Sens - they are very top-heavy in the scoring department.
- Ignore Ruutu.