Saturday, December 01, 2007

NHL Picks - 12-1-07

Record last night: 3-0
Record in November: 24-23
Record this season: 38-34

I finished November with a flourish (or some blind luck...), going 3-0 on the last night to pull over .500 for the month. On the season so far, I'm 4 games over .500. I think that's pretty disappointing, but I've never tried picking hockey games, so I'm not sure what the usual success rate is. We'll see how it turns out.

There are 12 games on the schedule tonight. I'm picking three.

Phoenix at Detroit - I don't care if Bryzgalov is playing well - I don't see any way the Coyotes can sneak one out in Detroit. Go Red Wings.

Atlanta at New York Islanders - The Thrashers have lost three straight after battling back from a horrible start. The Isles are good at home, especially DiPietro. Go Isles.

Washington at Florida - The Kitty Cats have been roaring lately, especially when Vokoun plays. They're 7-1-1 in their last 9 at home against the Caps, who have been floundering. Go Panthers.

No comments: