Friday, November 09, 2007

NHL Picks - 11-9-07

Record last night: 0-2
Record this month: 7-6
Record this season: 21-16
P/L Yesterday: (13.85)

The fickle winds of fate blew the wrong way last night as both Ottawa and Carolina lost at home by big margins. I'm tempted to pick the underdog sometimes, but I can't ever bring myself to do it.

Tonight in the NHL there are 6 games. I'm taking two:

Toronto at Buffalo - Twice so far this season I've been burned by Buffalo at home on a Friday night (they lost to Columbus and Florida). I'm not backing down - these guys will win one of these games! Go Sabres.

Columbus at Detroit - The Wings almost blew the game against Nashville on Wednesday. Hasek will be back in net, and he's not been as good as Osgood this year. Leclaire has been insane for Columbus lately. I'm still taking the Wings at home in a statement game.

No comments: