Friday, November 02, 2007

NHL Picks - 11-2-07

Record last night: 1-1
Record this month: 2-1
Record this season: 16-11
P/L Yesterday: (3.35)

Last night the Sens held on to beat the Thrashers at home. The Canucks are really struggling, having lost two of their top four on the blue line, as well as the game last night to the Predators.

Tonight I feel like there are about 5 games I like, but I'm only going to pick two, both of which I'm nervous about as these are teams that burned me earlier on this year.:

Florida at Buffalo - $6.15 - I know the Kitty Cats made it a special Halloween by winning at home in a third period comeback over the Canes, but this is on the road against Buffalo. The Sabres aren't as good as last year, but they're still good enough to beat the Panthers.

Los Angeles at San Jose - $6.60 - The Sharks have also been inconsistent this year, but they've only had three home games. The Kings aren't very good on the road.

No comments: