Monday, November 05, 2007

NHL Picks - 11-6-07

Record last night: 2-0
Record this month: 5-4
Record this season: 19-14
P/L Yesterday: 6.35

Good night last night. The Wild won convincingly at home, as did the Canes. Let's hope I can keep it going. The Ducks lost 5-0 at home against Dallas. Looks like they might be in the same boat as Buffalo - namely that they're floundering early on since they've lost some of their star players.

Tonight I'm abstaining from any picks. I like the Sens, but I'm nervous going back to that well so often, and I think the Leafs could be due. It's that, or I'm full of crap - either one is likely :) The Thrashers bear watching, as they started out 0-6. They're now 5-9 and returning home from a seven game road trip. They may have turned a corner, but I'm not sure about their defense. Kovalchuk can't notch a hat trick every night.

No comments: