Thursday, November 08, 2007

NHL Picks - 11-8-07

Record last night: 2-0
Record this month: 7-4
Record this season: 21-14
P/L Yesterday: 5.85

Yesterday, both of my picks went to a shoot out, but both Detroit and Colorado were able to pull it out. I wonder if there's any correlation between home ice and shoot out results... In other games, Anaheim continues to puzzle, and they lost at home to Phoenix. San Jose lost at home to Dallas... that division is WIDE open, because they all can't get out of their own way right now.

Tonight there are seven games on the schedule. I'm picking the Sens today - guess I'll keep doing that until they burn me. Here are the picks:

Tampa Bay at Carolina - The Bolts have won their last three in Carolina, but they haven't won on the road yet this season. They just played last night, so I'm going with the Canes.

Washington at Ottawa - This one shouldn't be close. Go Sens.

No comments: