Wednesday, November 07, 2007

NHL Picks - 11-7-07

Record last night: 0-0
Record this month: 5-4
Record this season: 19-14
P/L Yesterday: 0.00

Looks like I should have gone with the Sens last night - they killed the Maple Leafs, even though the Leafs did out shoot the Sens 31-21. The Thrashers continued their turn-around with a 2-1 win at home against the Caps.

Tonight there are eight games on the slate. I'm going with two of them:

Nashville at Detroit - $7.00 - Yeah, the Preds are hot right now, winning their last three on the road. Detroit isn't Edmonton, Chicago or Vancouver, however. I'd be lying if I said this one didn't make me a bit nervous. Go Wings.

Edmonton at Colorado - $7.15 - The Avs hope to continue their home domination with a game they need if they seriously hope to contend for the division.

No comments: