Sunday, January 20, 2008

NHL Picks - 1-20-08

Record Thursday: 2-1
Record this month: 19-12
Record this season: 82-69

No picks since Thursday. I'm back in the game today. As I type this, the Rangers and Bruins are underway, so I won't pick that game. I will, however, pick the other five contests:

Edmonton at Atlanta - This game is at 2 PM EST, which is awfully early for the Oilers. They've also lost three in a row. Go Thrashers.

Anaheim at Dallas - The Stars have had trouble scoring, but I think they'll do enough to beat the Ducks at home. Go Stars.

Toronto at New Jersey - The Devils are turning their new building into a tough place to play. The Leafs have won three in a row while the Devils have lost two. It won't matter. Go Devils.

Columbus at Colorado- The Avs have been floundering - I think they'll still have enough to beat the Jackets. Go Avalanche.

Ottawa at Philadelphia - Philly is 9-1-1 in their past 11. The Sens have lost three of four games, including losing yesterday to Tampa Bay at home. I think they'll be ticked. Go Sens.

No comments: