Wednesday, October 31, 2007

NHL Picks - 11-1-07

Record last night: 1-0
Record this month: 0-0
Record this season: 15-10
P/L Yesterday: +5.35

Last night the Cats roared and laid four on the Canes in the third period. Looks like Carolina chose a Trick, because Florida sure pulled one on them.

There are a bunch of games on the schedule tonight. I'm not sure I like any of them all that much, but I'm going to pick one or two...

Nashville at Vancouver - $6.30 - The Canucks have been pathetic at home. The Preds have been worse on the road. I'm going with the Canucks to end the madness tonight.

Atlanta at Ottawa - $7.05 - I know I was burned by the Thrashers in Montreal the other night. I can't see them beating the Sens. Ottawa has played just one game in the last 12 days. They'll be rested and ready.

No comments: