Penguins (14-8-0, 28 pts) at Thrashers (10-6-2, 22 pts)
Why does it matter?
This has a chance to be a carbon copy of Thursday night, except that the Thrashers have more firepower.
Questions to be answered
- The Thrashers give up their fair share of shots. Can the Pens take advantage? They seemed to be squeezing the sticks pretty tightly on Thursday.
- Anyone else going to get hurt now that we're starting to see guys come back?
- Can the Pens kill penalties and limit the chances of the Thrashers?
- The Thrashers have scored at last three goals in all but two games this year. That's incredibly consistent.
- Stay out of the box - the Thrashers have power play goals in four straight.
- Kovalchuk is still a punk.