Bruins (8-7-3, 19 pts) at Penguins (12-7-0, 24 pts)
Mellon Arena - Pittsburgh
Thomas was a bit confused after the 1-0 loss to Florida on Thursday, saying "We deserved two points." Last time I checked, the team that WON deserved two points, Timmy.
Why does it matter?
The Pens badly need a win. Also - something about some guy named Geno playing.
What has been happening lately?
- Pens - Don't ask. Seriously. Injuries and losing have been bad lately.
- Bruins - They played much better on their home stand, but now they go back out on the road where things have been ugly for them.
- Can Geno's return spur the power play?
- Will it matter, given that three of the top 6 on the blue line are missing?
- Can the Pens get the trapping teams out of the trap? These last two games have been painful to watch.
- Continue the solid effort from the second period of the Jersey game.
- Thomas has allowed one goal in his past three starts (not counting shootouts). Find a way to beat him.