Penguins (12-5-0, 24 pts) at Bruins (7-7-2, 16 pts)
TD Banknorth Garden, Boston, Massachusetts
A very talented player, Bergeron hasn't been the same since missing most of 07-08.
Why does it matter?
The Pens need to get back in the winning column. The Bruins are a good team to play to do just that.
What has been happening lately?
- Pens - After splitting the first two games of the West Coast trip, it was a nightmare ending when the team was out scored 10-2 over the final two games.
- Bruins - The Bruins are the model of inconsistency this year. They have not yet won 2 in a row and
- Can the offense score goals against the Bruins trap? Despite their inconsistency, the Bruins have allowed two or fewer in the past 6 games.
- Can Sid find a way to get through the extra attention he's receiving with Geno out and generate some offense?
- It would be nice to come home with a win, wouldn't it?
- Stay focused - every goal against the Bruins counts, given the way they play defense.
- Special teams are magnified - find a way to score on the power play.