Saturday, February 04, 2006

Sent response to Mr Molinari

I sent the following as a response to Dave Molinari:
Thanks for the reply. I was pretty surprised by the tenor of your remarks. I wasn't attacking you personally - I was really just dumbfounded as to why an event that has a pretty high visibility, and is important to the Pens didn't warrant any mention that I could find. I did a search on the Post-Gazette website for Penguins and rally before sending you any communication via your Q&A, but didn't find anything. I do see that it's part of your Penguins' Notebook for last Tuesday. I'm still left wondering why an event dealing with the slots license, with fairly high local interest didn't receive any more than a few brief mentions in summary-style articles. Maybe it's just my personal opinions here...
We'll see if there's any kind of response forthcoming...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cool, Pat. His response seemed a little aggressive so I'll be interested to see what he says to your reply. Keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

Pat, I would give him the benefit of the doubt for now. His first reply was a bit harsh but keep in mind the volume of emails he probably deals with -- maybe he answered yours in the midst of a few genuinely irritating ones.

I have written to him a couple of times (though not recently) and found him to be courteous and reasonable. Maybe you just caught him at a bad moment.