Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Penguins hockey blog? What Penguins hockey blog?

So, it's been a nice little break from blogging for me for the past week or so. The Pens will be back in action in another week, so it's about time to start writing again. I was going to start posting the reviews I've written for the players, and then I heard Mayor O'Connor being interviewed on ESPN Radio 1250. That was inspiration enough. I'll be posting later on tonight with some arena news, and then maybe follow that up with player reviews.

Been enjoying the Olympics?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At our home, we've been enjoying the Winter Games. I got a kick out of the speed skaters tonight. NBC was sure to show the final press interview as the two Americans did little jabs at the situation.

Italy is doing well -- and it is nice to see the home team grab some glory.