Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Game #54 - vs New York Islanders

New York Islanders (24-24-6, 54 pts) at Pittsburgh Penguins (29-19-5, 63 pts)


SATAN!


He'll be back before you know it...

The Islanders are El Sucko currently. They have a five game losing streak during which they've managed just five goals. At least they're consistent, eh?

Take a look at the laundry list of players that are a minus for the year:
  • Comrie: -19
  • Hunter: -13
  • Guerin: -12
  • Bergeron: -12
  • Berard: -12
  • Satan: -4
Their top 13 scorers are minus on the season.

The Pens really need to win this game, but they always play the Islanders tight, no matter the circumstance. I'm looking for a close game, with Ryan Whitney scoring the game winner just to prove Lord Therrien wrong.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man, when I saw the pic of Roberts and scrolled down to where I could read the caption, I swear it said "He's back" I got all excited, but then my dyslexia turned off and I realized he's still out and it said "He'll be back..." Thanks for the few nano-seconds of joy tho:)