The few troubling spots (just so we don't have unabated glee around here):
- The Pens allowed two goals on the PK
- They also had to defend 11 power plays by Columbus
- Ryan Malone broke his wrist and is out about 6 weeks
- Kris Letang continues to look more like a power play specialist, playing only about 4-5 minutes at even strength (pretty low for a defensemen)
- The Pens are relying pretty heavily on a small group of players. Nils Eckman, in particular, has seen his playing time begin to drift downwards.
Next up: another shot at New Jersey on Tuesday at the Igloo.