I also thought it would be fun to get hockey stickers and do one of those albums I have such fond memories of from when I was a kid.
You're looking at:
- 2 boxes of Panini 08-09 stickers
- 4 boxes of 2005-06 Parkhurst Hobby (for an attempt at the Crosby rookie)
- 2 boxes of 2006-07 O-Pee-Chee (because they were cheap)
- 3 boxes of 2007-08 Mini-Jerseys (because they were cheap too, and I use them on the blog... COUGH... rationalization... COUGH...)
- 1 box of 2007-08 Fleer Ultra Retail (it was free because I bought so much)
Before you ask, it was a tremendous waste of money and I enjoyed every minute of opening the cards. Hey - it could be worse - I could be smoking or playing the lottery! At least with the cards, I'll be able to burn them to keep warm once civilization goes under (that and The Wife can scale a tree like no one you've ever seen - fire from the cards and the high-hanging fruit - we'll be all set!)