- A 100 point season. Who ever though they'd get to this level before the season started? Not me, that's for sure.
- All alone in first place in the Atlantic with four games left. If the Devils lose tomorrow night, then the Pens will control their own destiny for first place in the Atlantic.
- Sid now has 116 points, 12 more than Joe Thornton. He's likely going to win the scoring title.
- Sergei Gonchar has 64 points, and is tied for the NHL lead among defense men with Niedermayer.
- The Pens have been below .500 only once this year (2-3 after the November 18th game against Jersey). The last time they were at .500 was December 7th when they were 11-11-5. Since that time, they have been astounding. Their record since December 7th is 34-12-5. Totally unexpected and wholly amazing.
Next up: at Toronto on Saturday. That'll be huge, as the Leafs desperately need the win.