Monday, November 06, 2006

Therrien shows Armstrong the four

As in, Michel Therrien has moved Colby Armstrong to the fourth line. In practice yesterday, Armstrong played with Talbot and Ruutu on the fourth line. Therrien had the following to say about it:
"Colby Armstrong, it's not enough for me, what he's doing right now. I didn't like his game [Saturday]. He's not producing and I didn't like the way he competed [Saturday] night. If you force me to make decisions, I'll make decisions. It's pretty simple."
Michel Therrien is so much fun. I feel bad for Colby, but even though he's disappointed, he seems to be taking it the right way:
"I kind of expected it. I don't think I'm playing the way I usually play. It's a matter of getting back to the basics and getting that jump and playing with the energy I have to have to help this team. I don't blame [Therrien] for what he's doing. I've got to step my game up."

And with that attitude, I have no doubt we'll see Army back up on the top line in no time at all.

Source - Post-Gazette

No comments: