The Blues are bad. How bad? Really bad. Consider these pieces of information:
- They've lost 11 in a row (3 in OT or SO).
- During that 11 game streak, they've scored more than 2 goals only twice.
- On the season, they've scored more than three only 8 times, and more than four only once.
- On the season, they've more than one power play goal only three times, none since October 30th.
- They've yielded a power play goal in seven straight games.
- None of their goalies have a save percentage over 90%.
Blues Blog - Well, there's the Blue Note Blog, but there's not really anything up there in the way of a preview of tonight's game, so I'll link to the game day thread off of letsgoblues.com. The majority of the opinion so far seems to be that the Blues will get spanked. Optimism is great!
I'm looking for a hard-working, hard-skating effort from the Pens tonight with goals from Malkin and Whitney (let's go out on a limb). Nothing less than a Pens victory will suffice.
Let's Go Pens!