Friday, July 01, 2011

#jagrfail - Jagr spurns the Penguins

After saying that his "heart is in Pittsburgh" and that it was a really tough decision and that it wasn't about the money, Jaromir Jagr proved that none of those things were true.

The best part is that I think the Pens dodged a bullet when they weren't able to sign him. If the drama quotient is already this high, and he's this completely indecisive, then power play benefits aside, I think the Pens are better off without him.

Having said that, it sure would have been nice to see him on that power play. Some things were simply not meant to be.

I still think Jagr deserves respect for his years of fantastic achievements here in Pittsburgh, though I'm sure his visits for the foreseeable future are going to be more painful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope he rots